Item Index Information
Maka-Dai-Dai Shogi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Large board, Oriental, From ancient times, ShogiBased. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Maka-Dai-Dai Shogi. Historical ultra large Shogi variant.
Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
Ultra large Shogi. Link from Jean-Louis Casaux's excellent Chess site.
The board used for this game has 19 row(s), 19 column(s), 361 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1400. [1399-1401]. [1395-1405].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mak.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Maka Dai Dai Shogi. Pieces promote on capture, some to multi-capturing monsters. (19x19, Cells: 361) Author: H. G. Muller.
- Maka-Dai-Dai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Maka-dai-dai Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'makadaidai' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'makadaidai'