- Alice Chess. Classic Variant where pieces switch between two boards whenever they move. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) (Recognized!) Author: Edward Jackman and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- All the King's Men.. British name of Smess, a Parker Brothers game in which arrows on squares determine the directions pieces may move. (7x8, Cells: 56) (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho and David Howe. Inventor: Perry Grant.
- Baroque/Ultima. Game where each type of piece has a different capturing ability. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Robert Abbott.
- Contest to design a 10-chess variant. Cebrating 10 years of Chess Variant Pages with a contest to design a chess variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Crazyhouse. A two-player version of Bughouse. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Crazyhouse . A two-player version of Bughouse. (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Rococo. A clear, aggressive Ultima variant on a 10x10 ring board. (10x10, Cells: 100) (Recognized!) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Peter Aronson and David Howe.
Warning: more than 260 items were found! You may browse the results by starting letter using the links below.
Total items listed: 497