Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Mak%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Maka Dai Dai Shogi. Pieces promote on capture, some to multi-capturing monsters. (19x19, Cells: 361) Author: H. G. Muller.
- Maka-Dai-Dai Shogi. Historical ultra large Shogi variant. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Maka-Dai-Dai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Maka-dai-dai Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Makarenko's Chess . Pieces can split and combine in many ways. Four variants included. Author: Marek14 .
- Makarenko's Chess. Pieces are stacks which can be split and combined to create other pieces. Author: Jacek Dobrzyniecki. Inventor: Anton Makarenko.
- Make own Army and Handicap Azsymchess . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Make-A-Rule Chess. Play chess and modify its rules concurrently. Chess with Nomic. Author: Randy King. Inventor: Nyegosh Dube.
- Make-A-Rule Chess. Sample game. Author: Randy King.
- Makromachy. Huge variant with 2x56 pieces, some jumping over many others. (14x14, Cells: 196) By H. G. Muller.
- Makruk. Play the Thai version of Chess on Jocly. Author: Michel Gutierrez and Jérôme Choain.
- Makruk. Play the traditional Chess variant of Thailand on Game Courier. Author: Jose Carrillo.
- Makruk (Siamese Chess) . Part of a document describing various Historical Chess Variants. Author: Nader Daou.
- Makruk (Thai chess). Rules and information. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Makruk and Sittyuin. Zillions file to play Burmese Chess and Thai Chess. Author: Malcolm Maynard.
- Makruk experiences. Tim Krabbe's WWW page on his experiences with Makruk. Author: Tim Krabbé.
- Makruk Library. Missing description Author: Jose Carrillo.
- Makruk match. Moves of a match of Thai chess.
- Makruk match 2. Moves of Thai Chess game Gralla - Mendel.
- Makruk Set Photos. Photos of handmade Makruk set by Gary Gifford. Author: Gary K. Gifford.
Redirect Your Search