External LinkThis is a link to an external site for: Makruk and Sittuyin
This 'link page' is meant to provide a link to another website. Note that we have no connection to, nor bear responsibility for the linked sites.
Author: Malcolm Maynard.
Web page created: 2003-06-18. Web page last updated: 2003-06-18
- Makruk (Thai chess). Rules and information. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Thai Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Makruk. Play the traditional Chess variant of Thailand on Game Courier. Author: Jose Carrillo.
- Makruk Set Photos. Photos of handmade Makruk set by Gary Gifford. Author: Gary K. Gifford.
- Thai Chess Set. Photo's of Markruk set of Thailand. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Thai Chess Program . Freeware program that plays Thai Chess (Makruk). Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Thai Chess v1.0. Freeware program that plays Thai Chess. (Link.).
- Kramnik plays Thai Chess. Two sample games of Thai Chess, one by Chess world champion Kramnik.
- Makruk match. Moves of a match of Thai chess.
- Makruk match 2. Moves of Thai Chess game Gralla - Mendel.
- Thai Chess - The Fool's mate in Makruk Thai. Mate in a few moves in Thai Chess.
- Thai Chess game. How Many "Mets" Will Finish Off The Naked King Of Siam?
- Thai Chess: the Checkmate of the Arabs in Mak Rok Thai. A game of Thai Chess.
- ThaiBG . Thai language site (with limited English) where you can play Makruk and Thai Checkers on-line. Author: Ben Good.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ThaiChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)