(English Language Only)
Bottom of page
Last Game Courier move entered 4 hours ago.
Last Game Courier open invitation made 10 hours ago.
Last Game Courier game finished 20 hours ago.
Last kibbitz comment entered 110 DAYS ago.
Last Chess Variant problem added 2020 DAYS ago.
Last comment or rating entered 12 hours ago.
Last game review entered 25 DAYS ago.
Week ending Aug 28, 2021
- Folding Magnetic Chess. fold between D&E files, play on both sides. Author: Deep Thought.
- Brouhaha. Like Chess, but it really brings the ruckus! (8x8, Cells: 72) By Greg Strong.
- Chess vs Strong Makruk. Chess against an enhanced Makruk army in an 8x8 board. By Albert Lee.
- Battle of Kings. You start with eight pawns. The rest chess pieces appear on the board during the game. By Вадря Покштя.
- Two Move Chess. Designed to alleviate the first move advantage for White using double moves, while retaining the tactics of international chess. By Ted Larson Freeman.
- Shou Dou Qi: The Battle of Animals - The Jungle Game. Simulated conflict between animal kingdoms. (7x9, Cells: 63) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Jean-Louis Cazaux.
Top of page
|6 'Game' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|1 'Oriental' entry listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
|1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6
Next: between 30 and 60 days old