(English Language Only)
Bottom of page
Last Game Courier move entered 33 minutes ago.
Last Game Courier open invitation made 2 DAYS ago.
Last Game Courier game finished 1 DAY ago.
Last kibbitz comment entered 12 DAYS ago.
Last Chess Variant problem added 1692 DAYS ago.
Last comment or rating entered 2 hours ago.
Last game review entered 19 DAYS ago.
Week ending Oct 31, 2020
Week ending Oct 17, 2020
- I-Chess. Large board variant that adds two more piece types: the wolf and the eagle. By Aurelian Florea.
Week ending Oct 10, 2020
- Nine elders. This is Shogi with added cannon pieces. and I referenced Old Sittuyin. By Daphne Snowmoon.
Week ending Oct 03, 2020
- Wuji Chinese Chess. Invented by Zheng Lei(鄭磊,河南光山縣人) in 1993. Author: Yu Ren Dong. Inventor: Zheng Lei.
- Apothecary Chess-Modern. Large Board variant obtained trough tinkering with known games. By Aurelian Florea.
- Apothecary Chess-Classic. Large Board variant obtained trough tinkering with known games. By Aurelian Florea.
- Jumping Chess. Pieces capture by jumping. Board has extra edge squares making it 10x10. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Peter Aronson.
- Do-or-die Chess. Chess on an 8-by-5 board. Three ranks have been removed. (8x5, Cells: 40)
Total items listed: 8