(English Language Only)
Bottom of page
Last Game Courier move entered 34 minutes ago.
Last Game Courier open invitation made 6 hours ago.
Last Game Courier game finished 5 hours ago.
Last kibbitz comment entered 651 DAYS ago.
Last Chess Variant problem added 1547 DAYS ago.
Last comment or rating entered 6 hours ago.
Last game review entered 11 DAYS ago.
Week ending Jun 06, 2020
Week ending May 30, 2020
- Fischer-Benko Chess. Three pieces are placed randomly, the other five by the players. By Davor Vujacic.
Week ending May 23, 2020
- Diagram Editor with scalable graphics. Missing description By H. G. Muller.
- Neoclassical Chess. The opening moves are selected through a random ballot. By Gabriel F. Bobadilla.
- Hexofen. 91-cell hexagonal variant with three knights and parallel pawn rows. Author: Daniil Frolov.
- Chess+. Players choose when and where to place their pieces behind the pawns. Author: Ola Sassersson. Inventor: Nick Bentley and Christian Freeling.
- Shogun Chess. Pieces promote and can be dropped, similar to Shogi. By Daniel Lee.
- Orda Chess. Asymmetric variant where one army has pieces that move like knights but capture differently. By Daniel Lee.
Week ending May 16, 2020
- Nutty Shogi. Smaller version of Tenjiku Shogi on a 13x13 board. Author: Adam DeWitt. Inventor: H. G. Muller.
Week ending May 09, 2020
- Hanten Shogi. Variant of Suzumu Shogi with different promotion rules. By Adam DeWitt.
- Suzumu Shogi. 16x16 Shogi variant based on Tenjiku Shogi. By Adam DeWitt.
- Taishin Shogi. Enormous variant of Suzumu Shogi based on Tai Shogi and Taikyoku Shogi. By Adam DeWitt.
Total items listed: 12