(English Language Only)
Bottom of page
Last Game Courier move entered 16 minutes ago.
Last Game Courier open invitation made 17 hours ago.
Last Game Courier game finished 2 DAYS ago.
Last kibbitz comment entered 590 DAYS ago.
Last Chess Variant problem added 1486 DAYS ago.
Last comment or rating entered 9 hours ago.
Last game review entered 2 DAYS ago.
Week ending Apr 11, 2020
- Spartan Chess. A new, play balanced on line before our eyes, CWDA army. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Steven Streetman.
Week ending Apr 04, 2020
- Taishin Shogi. Enormous variant of Suzumu Shogi based on Tai Shogi and Taikyoku Shogi. By Adam DeWitt.
- Opulent Chess. Updated starting array, now uses fairychess include file, and changes to abstract graphics. By Greg Strong.
- Minishogi. New rules-enforcing settings file. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Armin Liebhart. Inventor: Shigenobu Kusumo.
- The Fairychess Include File for Game Courier - A Tutorial. How to use the fairychess include file to program games for Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- How to Program Games with the Fairychess Include File in Game Co. Missing description
Week ending Mar 28, 2020
- Grand Chess. New presets make use of the fairychess include file. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Christian Freeling.
Week ending Mar 14, 2020
- FlipFlop. Added description of FlipFour. Author: Ola Sassersson. Inventor: Masahiro Nakajima.
- Unicorn (2). Piece that moves like bishop or nightrider. Author: KelvinFox. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
Total items listed: 9