Last Game Courier move entered 33 minutes ago.
Last Game Courier open invitation made 2 DAYS ago.
Last Game Courier game finished 3 hours ago.
Last kibbitz comment entered 313 DAYS ago.
Last Chess Variant problem added 2518 DAYS ago.
Last comment or rating entered -2652 second ago.
Last game review entered 7 hours ago.
Week ending Jan 28, 2023
- Modern Chess. Fixed author's surname. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Gabriel Vicente Maura.
- PyChess. A free, open-source chess server designed to play several chess variants. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Desert Pub Chess. A game where Desert Wazirs & Desert Ferz capture by jumping. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gary K. Gifford.
Week ending Jan 21, 2023
- Chess Variants Query. "Jocly" added to "Type" menu. By (zzo38) A. Black.
Week ending Jan 14, 2023
- Siege. Missing description (10x8, Cells: 72) By Glenn Nicholls.
Week ending Jan 07, 2023
- Duck Chess. A Duck that must be moved by both players can block your moves. (8x8, Cells: 64) By H. G. Muller.
Week ending Dec 31, 2022
- Tamerlane II. Updated game description. (11x11, Cells: 121) By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
Week ending Dec 17, 2022
- Chess. The most popular of Chess variants, Chess itself. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Fergus Duniho.
Week ending Dec 10, 2022
- Interactive diagrams. Diagrams that interactively show piece moves. By H. G. Muller.
- Elkrider Chess. Elkrider plus regular pieces. The Elkrider moves like a Nightrider if standing on white squares, otherwise it moves like a Rook. By M Winther.
- Elk Chess. The double-barrelled Elk moves differently depending on square colour. By M Winther.
- Variants playable against the diagram's AI. Index of variants that can be played against the interactive diagram. By H. G. Muller.
- Bovine Chess. chess variant to illustrate new alternative notation for fairy pieces. By sam tenka.
- Dynasty Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Ben M Reiniger.
- Dream Chess 47. Array diagram converted to new-style virtual single image. (7x7, Cells: 47) By Charles Gilman.
- Dream Chess 46. Array diagram converted to new-style virtual single image. (8x8, Cells: 46) By Charles Gilman.
- Expanded Chess. An attempt at a logical expansion of Chess to a 10x10 board. By Daniel Zacharias.
- Enhanced Courier Chess. Courier Chess with the weaker pieces enhanced. By Daniel Zacharias.
- Epic Chess. Massive attack chess on a board 10x10. By Вадря Покштя.
- Dromedary Chess. Pieces adjacent to the King can leap like a Dromedary (Camel). By M Winther.
- Douglas Modern chess. A chess variant with a more interesting start position, leading to more action. By Ian Douglas.
- Doublecannon-Chess (8x10). A big-board variant featuring the amazing new piece, the Doublecannon (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Doublecannon Chess. Introducing the Doublecannon piece, a strong cannon relative with breathtaking tactical capabilities (Zillions file exists). By M Winther.
- Doublebarrel Chess. Changed to 8x8 board. An interesting method of introducing an extra piece in the standard setup. By M Winther.
- Clear of knights chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Patrik Hedman.
- Claustrophobia. Played utilizing 46 squares of a chessboard, using new unique pieces, all of which can be represented by the standard pieces. (5x8, Cells: 46) By Charles Daniel.
- Crouching Stepper, Hidden Rider. Array diagram converted to new-style virtual single image. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
Next: between 60 and 90 days or more old for a minimum of 25 items.