- Diffusion Chess. Pieces start out in groups and must continually break apart into smaller groups. Played on a GO board. (19x19, Cells: 361) By Alexandre Muñiz.
- Diffusion Chess. Creative attempt by Alexander Munoz to combine Chess and Go. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Alexandre Muñiz.
- Gess. Combines GO with Chess: Invention of Archimedeans Mathematics Society, discussed by Ian Stewart in Scientific American. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Archimedeans Mathematics Society.
- Go with chess pieces. Generalization of go-rules using chess pieces. (19x19, Cells: 361) By Hans L. Bodlaender.
- goChess. goChess. (19x19) By Joe Joyce.
- goChess. goChess. By Joe Joyce.
- Hishigata Shogi. Variation of Maka-Dai-Dai Shogi (ultra large Shogi). (19x19, Cells: 361) By Sean Humby.
- Idaidakama Shogi. Like Maka-Dai-Dai with drops and new pieces. (19x19, Cells: 361) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Maka Dai Dai Shogi. Pieces promote on capture, some to multi-capturing monsters. (19x19, Cells: 361) Author: H. G. Muller.
- Maka-Dai-Dai Shogi. Historical ultra large Shogi variant. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Maka-Dai-Dai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Maka-dai-dai Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Mouse and Elephant . Large variant of the Jungle game. Inventor: Ulrich Roth.
Total items listed: 13