Item Index Information
Marseillais Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
One of the double move chess variants should be recognized. The question, which one, is easily answered: Marsellais chess. It is the classic among the double move chess variants, enjoying a steady popularity since 1925. The rather coservative ruleset ensures, that Marseillais chess is really chess -- you cannot take profit from temporary illegal positions while moving thru check, for instance. <br>--J"org Knappen
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mar.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Marseillais Chess. Move twice per turn. (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Marseillais Chess . Move twice per turn. Author: Young-Hyun Joo.
- Simple Marseillais Chess . Simplified version of Marseillais Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'MarseillaisChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'MarseillaisChess'