Zillions of Games file for Marseillais Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
Author: Young-Hyun Joo.
Contains: <blockquote><p> Marseillais Chess <p> Balanced Marseillais Chess (by Robert Bruce) </blockquote>
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mar.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Marseillais Chess. Move twice per turn. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Antoine Fourrière.
- Marseillais Chess. Move twice per turn. (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Simple Marseillais Chess . Simplified version of Marseillais Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'MarseillaisChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)