The Multi-Move Tag
These games allow a player multiple moves per turn. These may include double move variants, triple move variants, and others. Some may even allow every piece to move on a turn.
- 3D Chess War. Play 4 chess games at once, first game won wins the whole war.
- Backlash. Play on two boards, but capturing on one board leads to a backlash on the other! (2x(8x8), Cells: 132)
- Chieftain Chess. Missing description (16x12, Cells: 192)
- Granlem Shatranj. This is a mash-up of Grand Shatranj & Lemurian Shatranj with a 3 moves/player turn option.
- Marseillais Chess. Move twice per turn. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- Progressive Chess. Several variants where white moves one time, black twice, white three times, etc. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- The Warlord Games. Structured multi-move abstract strategy games of battle.
- mini-Chieftain. One Small Multi-Move Game in Two Configurations. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Double-Move - Games that let each player move twice per turn