Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- K4 . Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- K4Flying . Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Kamikaze Chess. Capturing pieces also are removed. Author: Doug Chatham. Inventor: B. G. Laws.
- Kamikaze Chess . Capturing pieces also are removed. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: B. G. Laws.
- Karma Chess . A piece that has captured an opponent's piece is turned into one of better quality. By Karl Scherer.
- Khmer Chess:Kar Ouk . First check the opponent's Khun (King) , you win the game. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Ki Shogi. Variant of Shogi played without a board, and pieces are cubes. By Larry L. Smith.
- King and Queen . Variant on cross-shaped board with 39 squares. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Dennis Xay Voong.
- King Arthur's Chess 72 . Chess on a round board,. The odd number of files allows the Bishops to access every cell on the board - not colour-bound. By David Cannon.
- King to Bunker Leap . Includes Shuffle Chess and pre-Chess with new “bunker leap” king safety rules. By Charles Daniel.
- King with a Shotgun . Twice each game, the King can make a non-moving Rook capture. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Adam Norberg.
- King's Court . Variant on 8 by 12 board with Chancellors and Jesters. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Sidney LeVasseur.
- King's Leap Chess. Variants with Chancellors (Knight+Rook) and old Russian Queens (Knight+Queen). By David Paulowich.
- King's Run . An entry for the 32-turn contest that is based on Logan's Run. By Fergus Duniho.
- Kinglet . Win by taking all the pawns of the opponent. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Kings and Pawns . Proprietary game on 8 by 7 board with two types of pieces and no capturing. Author: Peter Aronson.
- Kings or Lemmings?. Normal chess except that a player can produce clones of his king.
- Klin Zha . Chesslike game played by Klingons from Star Trek on triangular board. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux. Inventor: Leonard B. Loyd Jr..
- Klin Zha . Chesslike game played by Klingons from Star Trek on triangular board. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Leonard B. Loyd Jr..
- Klin Zha 3D . A three dimensional form of Klin Zha. By Larry L. Smith.
- Knavish Shatranj . Shatranj style game on 8x8 board. Author: Christine Bagley-Jones. Inventor: Jörg Knappen.
- Knight Court. Mate the knight with three pieces per player on a three by three board.
- Knight games (improved). Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Knight Scattering Chess. Knights can neither capture nor be captured, but instead can move opposing pieces a Knight's move away. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Knight-Tac-Toe . Win by placing 3 pieces in a row. By David Howe.
- Knightliest Black Hole . Knighted pieces on a constantly diminishing board. By João Pedro Neto.
- Knightmate-Relay Chess . Played with a royal-knight and special movement rules for pieces a knight's move away. By Peter Aronson.
- Knights games . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- The Knights Tour . Try to solve the knights tour problem with Zillions of Games. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Knightsbridge . 14 knights against 14 knights on a 7 by 7 board. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Kobayashi Maru. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- Kobayashi Maru Variant of ST3D Chess . A variant set of rules for playing chess using the 3 dimensionsal set featured on the TV series Star Trek. By Larry L. Smith.
- Kogbetliantz Game. One of the earliest 3D Chess games for the 8x8x8 playing field. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Dr. Ervand George Kogbetliantz.
- Koksal's Primitive Chess . Short-range major pieces and no pawns, but a piece like an apprentice for each major piece. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Korean vs Western Chess. Red pieces are from Korean Chess, black pieces are from Western Chess.
- Kozune. A game inspired by, and featuring elements of, Shatranj and Shogi. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joshua Morris.
- Kozune Western . Missing description Author: Christine Bagley-Jones and Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joshua Morris.
- Kriegspiel Zillions v 2.0 file . Zillions file to play Kriegspiel against the computer. The human player's pieces are not hidden. By Andreas Kaufmann.
- Kristensen's Game . A conscious attempt to restructure Chess from 1948. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ejnar Kristensen.
- Kung Fu Chess . On a 14x10 board, the pieces in this variant are based on Kung Fu martial arts styles of combat. By Tim Bostick.
Top of page
Total items listed: 40