Zillions of Games file for King's Leap Chess
This is a single rules file for Zillions of Games, a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for. It presumably uses graphics that already come with Zillions-of-Games, and you just have to put it in the right folder and load it to play this game with it.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zrf file
- Save the .zrf file in your Zillions of Games folder.
By David Paulowich.
This Zillions rules file contains four (8x8 board) chess variants by David Paulowich: <ul> <p><li> King's Leap Chess <p><li> New and Old Chess <p><li> Old and New Chess <p><li> Old Russian Chess <p></ul> <u>Chancellors</u> (moving like Rook or Knight) and/or <u>Old Russian Queens</u> (moving like Queen or Knight) have been added to all games. In all variants the King may leap two squares orthogonally or diagonally on its first move in the game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ki.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kin.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Paulowich's Chancellor Chess. A proposal to play chancellor chess with chancellors and queens in the corner on 8 by 8 board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Paulowich.
- Paulowich's Chancellor Chess . A proposal to play chancellor chess with chancellors and queens in the corner on 8 by 8 board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: David Paulowich.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'PaulowichsChance' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)