Zillions of Games file for Kobayashi Maru Variant of ST3D Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
By Larry L. Smith.
The board used for this game has 7 levels/boards, 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ko.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kob.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Kobayashi Maru Variant of Star Trek 3-D Chess. A variant set of rules for playing chess using the 3 dimensionsal set featured on the TV series Star Trek. (x7, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- Kobayashi Maru Variant of Star Trek 3-D Chess. A variant set of rules for playing chess using the 3 dimentional set featured on the TV series Star Trek. Author: Larry L. Smith and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Larry L. Smith.
- Kobayashi Maru. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'KobayashiMaruVar' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)