Zillions of Games file for Kamikaze Chess
This is a single rules file for Zillions of Games, a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for. It presumably uses graphics that already come with Zillions-of-Games, and you just have to put it in the right folder and load it to play this game with it.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zrf file
- Save the .zrf file in your Zillions of Games folder.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ka.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kam.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Kamikaze I. Capturing units are removed, except kings. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: B. G. Laws.
- Kamikaze II. Capturing units are removed, kings may not capture. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: B. G. Laws.
- Hara-Kiri Chess. Capturing pieces also are removed. Author: Alessandro Castelli. Inventor: B. G. Laws.
- Kamikaze Chess . Capturing pieces also are removed. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: B. G. Laws.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'KamikazeChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)