- Central Point Chess. Small 7x7 game with different pieces. By QIDb602.
- Chess on a Soccer Ball. Missing description (Cells: 32) By David Cannon.
- Chess Wars 2.1- Cyberwar. Missing description (7x7, Cells: 49) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Chess with Different Periods. Missing description (6x6, Cells: 36) By Yu Ren Dong.
- Chesscala. Missing description (6x8, Cells: 48) By Francois Tremblay.
- Compact Hex Chess. 2 normal hex armies on a board reduced to sides of length 5. (9x9, Cells: 61) By Charles Gilman.
- FlipFlop. A minimalistic Chess-like game with only one type of piece. Author: Ola Sassersson. Inventor: Masahiro Nakajima.
- Klondike Chess. With 52 potential pieces, build a foundation on the enemy throne. (5x5, Cells: 25) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Mini four player chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 48) By Daniil Frolov.
- Minima. johnnyluken. (6x6, Cells: 64) By Johnny Luken.
- Narnia Chess. Chess played on both the outside and inside of a soccer ball. (Cells: 52) By David Cannon.
- Once More, with Deans. Subvariants of River-with-university-and-cathedral series with extra piece type. By Charles Gilman.
- Onitama. Cards decide how pieces move, perfect information with no chance beyond setup. Author: Mikk . Inventor: Shimpei Sato.
- Redistribution 3d Chess. Relatively small 3d variant with short-range pieces including Pasha family. (4x6x4, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- SerPent Chess 50. Pentagonal cells form hexagonal blocks in two ways. (Cells: 50) By Charles Gilman.
- Smallest possible 2D and 3D chess. Missing description (2x2x2, Cells: 4) By Daniil Frolov.
Total items listed: 18