User ID: flowermann
Last Logged on 2018-04-18 09:08:57.
|Daniil is a registered chessvariants.com member.
I invented many chess variants. For some early ones I feel a little ashamed. I think, the most notable of my inventions is the Pentagonal Chess, as I'm one of first people to make a pentagonal game, and the very first first, who used this pentagonal tesselation. I also invented a few triangular variants (I was not one of the first, but i think, I'm one of the first to make straight translation of standart chess into triangles). And just a funny thing by me is "The smallest possible 2D and 3D chess", with only three or four squares.
Content & Activity
For citational purposes, we keep records on anyone who contributes content to this site. Since Daniil Frolov has contributed content to this site, our database listing on flowermann needs to stay up. But if this person is dead or no longer interested in remaining active on this site, let us know, and this account can be made inactive.
- Rules of Advanced Wizard Chess
- Rules of AltOrth Hex Chess [Review]
- Rules of Armies of Faith 6: After Empire
- Rules of Byelorussian Cheskers
- Rules of Caïssa Britannia
- Rules of Chess-Battle [Review]
- Rules of Xiangqi
- Rules of Dragonchess
- Rules of Dueling Archbishops
- Rules of European Chess
- Rules of Gufuu Shogi
- Rules of Knight Court
- Rules of Koopa Chess
- Rules of Makruk (Thai chess)
- Rules of PiRaTeKnIcS
- Rules of Shogi
- Rules of Storm the Ivory Tower
- Rules of Tamerlane chess [Review] Lost Password?