User ID: flowermann
Contributor, Game Inventor, Member
Last Logged on 2020-03-09 09:51:32.
This member's email address is private.
|I invented many chess variants. For some early ones I feel a little ashamed. I think, the most notable of my inventions is the Pentagonal Chess, as I'm one of first people to make a pentagonal game, and the very first first, who used this pentagonal tesselation. I also invented a few triangular variants (I was not one of the first, but i think, I'm one of the first to make straight translation of standart chess into triangles). And just a funny thing by me is "The smallest possible 2D and 3D chess", with only three or four squares.|
Content & Activity
- Rules of Advanced Wizard Chess
- Rules of AltOrth Hex Chess [Review]
- Rules of Armies of Faith 6: After Empire
- Rules of Byelorussian Cheskers
- Rules of Caïssa Britannia
- Rules of Chess-Battle [Review]
- Rules of Xiangqi
- Rules of Dragonchess
- Rules of Dueling Archbishops
- Rules of European Chess
- Rules of Gufuu Shogi
- Rules of Knight Court
- Rules of Koopa Chess
- Rules of Makruk (Thai chess)
- Rules of PiRaTeKnIcS
- Rules of Shogi
- Rules of Storm the Ivory Tower
- Rules of Tamerlane chess [Review] Lost Password?