Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Chess Dial. Play starts with Shogi, then mutates into Xiang Qi, then FIDE Chess, then Shogi again! (9x10, Cells: 90) By John Smith.
- Chess of Amazons. Chess played on a 10x10 board with all FIDE pieces, but extra pawns, and the Amazon piece from the Game of Amazons. By paculino.
- Chessopoly. Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. (12x12, Cells: 128) By Ralph Betza.
- Football Chess. A Football/Soccer game played with Chess pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Joseph Boyer.
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Daniil Frolov.
- Gess. A Chess variant played on a Go board where pieces are collections of go stones. (18x18, Cells: 324) Author: Edward Jackman. Inventor: Archimedeans Mathematics Society.
- Jumping Chess. Pieces capture by jumping. Board has extra edge squares making it 10x10. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Peter Aronson.
- Magic River. Xiang Qi pieces crossing the Magic River turn into their Western counterparts, and vice versa! (17x9, Cells: 77) By John Smith.
- Pandemonium. Capablanca chess + Crazyhouse. By Daphne Snowmoon.
- Shogi with Cannons. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By John Smith.
- Shogi With Pokémons. Pokemons with special powers are added to an otherwise normal shogi board. (11x11, Cells: 121) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Sudoku War. A fight that takes place in a Sudoku. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Joost Aan de Brugh.
- Two Pronged Chess. 2 "simultaneous" moves per turn with separate pieces. By John Whelan.
- Ulchesgi. Like Ultima and Chess and Shogi. (12x8, Cells: 96) By (zzo38) A. Black.