Item Index Information
Gess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Chess combined with some other game or sport.
Gess. A Chess variant played on a Go board where pieces are collections of go stones. (18x18, Cells: 324)
Author: Edward Jackman. Inventor: Archimedeans Mathematics Society.
The board used for this game has 18 row(s), 18 column(s), 324 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ge.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ges.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Gess Applet . Missing description Author: Craig Kaplan. Inventor: Archimedeans Mathematics Society.
- Gess. Combines GO with Chess: Invention of Archimedeans Mathematics Society, discussed by Ian Stewart in Scientific American. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Archimedeans Mathematics Society.
- Peter Chatterton's Gess Applet . Link to applet and program that play the game of Gess. Author: Peter Chatterton. Inventor: Archimedeans Mathematics Society.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'gess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'gess'