Item Index Information
Dragon Chess (tm) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Unorthodox shaped board, Sold commercially. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon.
By Lex Parker.
June 28, 2005
Dragon Chess® Has All the Moves
Extra playing pieces and new layout represent the next evolution of an age-old game!
Toronto CANADA – How do you improve one of the world's oldest and most popular games? Just ask Lex Parker, Dragon Master of Dragon Chess Inc., which is releasing a new chess game that incorporates a powerful new player on an expanded board.
"Dragon Chess® changes moves that have been practiced and remembered for hundreds of years," says Parker. "It puts the novice and the master on equal terms. Everyone starts fresh so it's your brain working, not just your memory."
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 16 column(s), 124 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2001. [2000-2002]. [1996-2006].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dra.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Dragonchess. A three-dimensional fantasy variant. (12x8x3, Cells: 288) (Recognized!) Author: Edward Jackman. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- A Dragonchess Page. Roberts Stevens' page on Dragonchess. Author: Rob Stevens. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- More on Dragonchess. Missing description
- Dragonchess Games. Sample games of Dragonchess. Author: David Lichtenstein.
- DragonChess . A three-dimensional fantasy variant. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'DragonChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'DragonChess'