Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Dra%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Dragon. (DragonChess) Combines King and bishop movements, and capturing from afar (between boards). Author: Peter Spicer. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- Dragon. Combines pawn and knight movement, mainly as a problem piece, not found in variants. Author: Ben Good.
- Dragon. Missing description (9x15, Cells: 135) By Glenn Nicholls.
- Dragon Chess. Regular chess army against a single, 3x3, unwieldy but powerful piece. By kittytac.
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon. By Lex Parker.
- Dragon Horse. Moves as Bishop or Wazir. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Dragon King. Moves as Rook or Ferz. Also known as Dragon King. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- DragonChess . A three-dimensional fantasy variant. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- Dragonchess. A three-dimensional fantasy variant. (12x8x3, Cells: 288) (Recognized!) Author: Edward Jackman. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- Dragonchess. Commercial large chess variant. (16x10, Cells: 124) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Lex Parker.
- Dragonchess Games. Sample games of Dragonchess. Author: David Lichtenstein.
- A Dragonchess Page. Roberts Stevens' page on Dragonchess. Author: Rob Stevens. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- Dragonet Chess. The Dragonet flies to any square queenwise, captures piece behind landing square (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Dragonfly. Drop pieces you have taken on a 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Christian Freeling.
- Dragonfly. Christian Freeling's 7x7 Chessgi type variant. No Queens. Pawns don't drop. Author: Gary K. Gifford. Inventor: Christian Freeling.
- Dragonfly Chess. Small version with pieces in hand. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Dragons, Archers, and Oxen. Chess variant on a 10 by 10 board. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Jim Aikin.
- Dragoon Chess. An attempt to make Chess more strategic by making pieces more mobile. By NotCricket .
- Drawless Chess . Simple rules are added to make draws impossible. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Michael D. Ward.
- Drawless Chess. Simple rules are added to make draws impossible. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Michael D. Ward.
Redirect Your Search