External LinkThis is a link to an external site for: Dragon Chess (tm)
Dragon Chess (tm): http://www.dragonchess.net
June 28, 2005
Dragon Chess® Has All the Moves
Extra playing pieces and new layout represent the next evolution of an age-old game!
Toronto CANADA – How do you improve one of the world's oldest and most popular games? Just ask Lex Parker, Dragon Master of Dragon Chess Inc., which is releasing a new chess game that incorporates a powerful new player on an expanded board.
"Dragon Chess® changes moves that have been practiced and remembered for hundreds of years," says Parker. "It puts the novice and the master on equal terms. Everyone starts fresh so it's your brain working, not just your memory."
By Lex Parker.
Web page created: 2006-06-11. Web page last updated: 2006-06-11
- Dragonchess. A three-dimensional fantasy variant. (12x8x3, Cells: 288) (Recognized!) Author: Edward Jackman. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- A Dragonchess Page. Roberts Stevens' page on Dragonchess. Author: Rob Stevens. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- More on Dragonchess. Missing description
- Dragonchess Games. Sample games of Dragonchess. Author: David Lichtenstein.
- DragonChess . A three-dimensional fantasy variant. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'DragonChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)