External LinkThis is a link to an external site for: Dragonchess Page
Dragonchess Page: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/robert.stevens/page2.html
Robert Stevens' page describing and discussing Gary Gygax's Dragonchess.
This 'link page' is meant to provide a link to another website. Note that we have no connection to, nor bear responsibility for the linked sites.
Author: Rob Stevens. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
Web page created: 2001-11-13. Web page last updated: 2001-11-13
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon. By Lex Parker.
- Dragonchess. A three-dimensional fantasy variant. (3x(12x8), Cells: 288) (Recognized!) Author: Edward Jackman. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- More on Dragonchess. Missing description
- Dragonchess Games. Sample games of Dragonchess. Author: David Lichtenstein.
- DragonChess . A three-dimensional fantasy variant. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'DragonChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)