Starts with the letter 'The'
- The Big Battle Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Namik Zade.
- The Black Ghost . Black gets a teleporting Ghost piece that can not capture to balance White's first move advantage. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- The Chess Variant Pages: Contests. Index page on the contests of this website. (Old index.).
- The chess variant pages: Offline Version. Read this website without an internet connection. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and David Howe.
- The Chess Variants Game Courier FAQ. Answers to various questions about Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- The Chessplayers. Photo of a small statue of two chessplayers. Author: Marijke K. Bodlaender-Groote and Hans L. Bodlaender.
- The Chinese Chess Institute. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- The Circular Chess Society. Homepage of British organization playing Circular Chess. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- The Concise Guide to Chess Variants. Brief descriptions or definitions of terms, phrases and named related to Chess variants. Author: David Howe.
- The Fairychess Include File for Game Courier - A Tutorial. How to use the fairychess include file to program games for Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- The Grünfeld Defence Revealed: book review. A book on a chess opening by International Master Michael Khordarkovsky. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- The History of Chess Variants. A brief history of Chess variants from Chaturanga to the 21st century. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- The Nishiki-teki font's Chess variant characters. A listing of Chess variant piece characters in the Nishiki-teki font. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- The Principle of Transition applied in a Chess. Missing description By Namik Zade.
- The Secret Invisible Pass Chess. Missing description By Namik Zade.
- The Travelers. Unorthodox game, very different from Western Chess: A very complex and deep game of apparent simplicity. By Roberto Lavieri.
- The Travelers . Missing description Author: Roberto Lavieri and Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- Thematic Chess. Chess problems where play must fulfill a theme. Author: Mladen Vassilev-Missana. Inventor: P. Zmilo.
- Themed Chess Variants. A listing of chess variants based an various themes. Author: Brett Ward.
- There is no queen, but 2 compounds. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
Total items listed: 20