External LinkThis is a link to an external site for: The Circular Chess Society
This external link is broken (ie. it no longer works or is no longer valid). You might want to check out the Internet Archive to see if a version of the linked page has been archived.
The Circular Chess Society: http://www.circularchess.co.uk/
Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
Web page created: 2003-05-14. Web page last updated: 2003-05-14
- Circular Chess. Chess on a round board. (Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Circular Chess. D. Reynolds's Circular Chess, a modern version of a Byzantine variant (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Circular Chess Society Information Pack. Rules of Circular Chess and Information on the Circular Chess Society. (Cells: 64) Author: Rob Stevens. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Circular. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Announcement Circular Chess World Championship 2004. Missing description
- Circular Chess Championship for 2002 Announced. Missing description Author: Rob Stevens.
- Circular Chess Tournament for 2005. 10th Anniversary World Circular Chess Tournament. Author: Dave Reynolds and Richard Orange.
- Circular Chess World Championship 2003. Missing description
- The Circular Chess Society. Organization for players of Circular Chess. Author: Rob Stevens. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Circular Chess. PBM Preset for Circular Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Circular Chess World Championship 2000. Article from Variant Chess. Author: John Beasley.
- Circular Chess . Chess on a round board with modern pieces. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'CircularChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)