Zillions of Games file for Circular Chess
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
The board used for this game has 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ci.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cir.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Circular Chess. D. Reynolds's Circular Chess, a modern version of a Byzantine variant (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Circular Chess. Chess on a round board. (Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Circular Chess Society Information Pack. Rules of Circular Chess and Information on the Circular Chess Society. (Cells: 64) Author: Rob Stevens. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Circular. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Announcement Circular Chess World Championship 2004. Missing description
- Circular Chess Championship for 2002 Announced. Missing description Author: Rob Stevens.
- Circular Chess Tournament for 2005. 10th Anniversary World Circular Chess Tournament. Author: Dave Reynolds and Richard Orange.
- Circular Chess World Championship 2003. Missing description
- The Circular Chess Society. Organization for players of Circular Chess. Author: Rob Stevens. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- The Circular Chess Society. Homepage of British organization playing Circular Chess. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Circular Chess. PBM Preset for Circular Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Circular Chess World Championship 2000. Article from Variant Chess. Author: John Beasley.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'CircularChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)