- Ajax Chess . Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
- Asylum Redux . Introducing the Loony Snake Rook and Insane Snake Bishop. Also starring the dangerous and superfast Ninja Pawns! By Charles Daniel.
- Carnage . Features new pieces that attack by detonation, withdrawal, approach, and immobilization. By Charles Daniel.
- Carrera Drop Chess. Game with extra cannons. By Namik Zade.
- CC chess . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- CCC-FF . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- CCC-FF(updated) with zrf.file. Missing description By Namik Zade.
- CCChess new generations. Missing description By Namik Zade.
- CCChess-FF(In-Yan variant). Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Chess on a Soccer Ball . Chess played on the 20 hexagons and 12 pentagons of a soccer ball. By David Cannon.
- Chess with Different Periods . A Turn-related variant of Los Alamos Chess. Players may play with many modest variants. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Chess without pawns . Variant where only kings can take and no pawns are used. Author: Mats Winther. Inventor: Vladislav Rapetsky.
- Chinese Checkers Chess . Some pieces may make multiple jumps as in Chinese Checkers. By Ken Franklin.
- The Clash of Continents Chess . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Colossus . With twice the number of Rooks, Bishops and Knights. Also includes 5 new variants with exotic pieces. By Charles Daniel.
- Diagonal Oblong Chess . The board is an oblong on diagonal direction. By Shi Ji. By Shi Ji.
- Diamond Chess 306. A large variant inspired by Tony Paletta's PARACHESS and Fergus Duniho's ASSIMILATION FUSION CHESS. By David Cannon.
- Dunkeys . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Durerschess . Dürer's Chess is played on a tiling of tessellating pentagons and diamonds, first described by Albrecht Dürer in 1525. By David Cannon.
- Gross Chess . Play this 144 square variant with Zillions of Games. By Fergus Duniho.
- Groundskeeper Chess . Missing description By Yu Ren Dong.
- King to Bunker Leap . Includes Shuffle Chess and pre-Chess with new “bunker leap” king safety rules. By Charles Daniel.
- Kozune Western . Missing description Author: Christine Bagley-Jones and Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joshua Morris.
- Lemniscate Chess . Chess played on a Lemniscate board (in the shape of an infinity symbol). By David Cannon.
- Locusts . Simple chess variant with only two set of pieces on each army. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Ludus Magus . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Matrix Chess . Chess played on a board of tessellating pentagons and diamonds. By David Cannon.
- Mimic Chess . Chess on a larger board with 3 new pieces with constantly changing movement capabilities. By Nick Wolff.
- Mustang . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Narnia Chess . Chess, played on both the outside and inside of a social ball, with the Pentagons as "gateways" between the two. By David Cannon.
- Nuthouse . Missing description By Yu Ren Dong.
- Octopus Chess . Featuring the Octopus, the Sorcerer Snake, the Ferz Knight, the Wazir Knight and the Ninja Pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Omega Chess Extended . Missing description By Mykola Dolgalov.
- Pillage . Featuring the unique Super Pawn: a powerful short-range piece with promotional capabilities. By Charles Daniel.
- Rotor-blades Chess . Played on a circular tessellation of 150 triangular cells. By David Cannon.
- Rotorblades Fusion Chess . A cross between my own Rotorblades Chess and Fergus Duniho's Assimilation Fusion Chess, with a few extra features. By David Cannon.
- Round Honeycomb Chess . Round Honeycomb Chess is a cross between Circular/Cylindrical Chess and Hexagonal Chess. By David Cannon.
- Scion . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Shock Troops . Make a regular move or drop one of two pieces into a vacant space in the back rank. By Charles Daniel.
- Spherical Guard Chess . Play with either the single-board or dual-board sphere projection . By Graeme C Neatham.
- Trampoline Chess . Each player has a Trampoline that allows friendly pieces to make a second move. By Mark Thompson.
- Venomous . The Sissa and Sorcerer Snake on a large board chess system with Ninja Pawn drops. By Charles Daniel.
- Windows Chess . Windows Chess is played on a board inspired by an arch window in my neighbourhood. By David Cannon.
Total items listed: 47