This is a rules file for Zillions of Games, a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules to. With Zillions-of-Games installed, this rules file will let you play this game against your computer.
Nuthouse is a two-players variant of Bughouse.
Normal Bughouse Chess with the following exceptions:
1. On the first board, the first player only have one White King and eight White Pawns. The second player only has two Black Knights and eight Black Pawns.
2. On the second board, the first player only have two Black Knights and eight Black Pawns. The second player only has one White King and eight White Pawns.
3. Captured Pawn will be changed into Bishop. Captured Bishop will be changed into Knight. Captured Knight will be changed into Rook. Captured Rook will be changed into Queen. Captured Queen will be changed into Pawn. These captured pieces also include the pieces promoted from Pawn.
4. If any player are not able to move ore drop any piece on any board, the game will draw.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure you have the "Use folder names" checkbox checked when you extract the files.
This 'user submitted' page is a collaboration between the posting user and the Chess Variant Pages. Registered contributors to the Chess Variant Pages have the ability to post their own works, subject to review and editing by the Chess Variant Pages Editorial Staff.
By Yu Ren Dong.
Web page created: 2009-10-29. Web page last updated: 2009-10-29