Zillions of Games file for Gross Chess ZRF
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
By Fergus Duniho.
Gross Chess is a 144 square variant that adds six popular variant pieces to the pieces used in Chess. These are the Champion and Wizard from Omega Chess, the Marshall and Archbishop, used in Grand Chess and several Capablanca variants, the Cannon from Chinese Chess, and the Cannon's diagonal analog, the Vao. Go to the Gross Chess page for further details.
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gro.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Gross Chess. A big variant with a small learning curve. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Fergus Duniho.
- Gross Chess. Play this 144 square variant online with Game Courier. By Fergus Duniho.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'gross' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)