Item Index Information
Circular Chess. PBM Preset for Circular Chess.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ci.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cir.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Circular Chess. D. Reynolds's Circular Chess, a modern version of a Byzantine variant (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Circular Chess. Chess on a round board. (Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Circular Chess Society Information Pack. Rules of Circular Chess and Information on the Circular Chess Society. (Cells: 64) Author: Rob Stevens. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Circular. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Announcement Circular Chess World Championship 2004. Missing description
- Circular Chess Championship for 2002 Announced. Missing description Author: Rob Stevens.
- Circular Chess Tournament for 2005. 10th Anniversary World Circular Chess Tournament. Author: Dave Reynolds and Richard Orange.
- Circular Chess World Championship 2003. Missing description
- The Circular Chess Society. Organization for players of Circular Chess. Author: Rob Stevens. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- The Circular Chess Society. Homepage of British organization playing Circular Chess. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Circular Chess World Championship 2000. Article from Variant Chess. Author: John Beasley.
- Circular Chess . Chess on a round board with modern pieces. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'CircularChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'CircularChess'