Item Index Information
Anti-Magnetisch schaak (Anti Magnetic Chess) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with moving your opponents pieces. This item is written in Dutch.
Anti-Magnetisch schaak (Anti Magnetic Chess). Stukken die gezet hebben trekken aan en stoten af over rechte lijnen (Dutch Language)
Author: João Pedro Neto and Jos Jansen of Lorkeers. Inventor: João Pedro Neto and Claude Chaunier.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1997. [1996-1998]. [1992-2002].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters An.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ant.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.