The Bombs Tag
Bombs may explode, taking pieces or cells with them. The bombs may be hidden or not, carried by pieces, placed by pieces, or fixed on the board.
- Al-Ces. Variant on 10 by 10 board with 30 pieces per player. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Atomic chess. Pieces explode when captured. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Bollwerk 178. Occupying the opponent’s end field with a piece or a bomb.
- Bombalot. Bombs can wipe out most pieces on the board.
- BomberChess. A pawn may be exploded, removing pieces on all 8 adjacent squares. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Bomberman Chess. Variant on 8 by 10 board with bombs and diffusers. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- ChessArena.io. Real-time, many-player, "io-style" game.
- Minesweeper chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Nuclear Chess. When pieces take, the square becomes impassable and all surrounding pieces disappear. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Nuclear Pawns Chess. Every time you move a pawn, there is a 1/10 chance of it exploding and destroying itself and all adjacent pieces.
- Unconventional Warfare Chess. Variant based on modern warfare. (10x10, Cells: 84)