External LinkThis is a link to an external site for: Chinees Schaak Pagina
This external link is broken (ie. it no longer works or is no longer valid). You might want to check out the Internet Archive to see if a version of the linked page has been archived.
Chinees Schaak Pagina: http://www.chineesschaak.net/
Author: Bob Bekker.
Web page created: 2002-11-07. Web page last updated: 2002-11-07
- Chinese Chess. Links and rules for Xiangqi (Chinese Chess). (9x10, Cells: 90) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho.
- Iconographic Chinese Pieces. Icons of Xiangqi pieces in Western style. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- National Standard Chinese Pieces for Chinese Chess and Variants. Icons for pieces of Xiangqi and variants using the official Red China standard font. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Traditional Chinese Pieces for Chinese Chess and Variants. Icons of pieces for Xiangqi and variants using a Chinese font. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Coffee Chinese Chess. A freeware Java applet for playing Chinese Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Pham Hong Nguyen.
- Xiangqi. Play Chinese Chess (known as Xiangqi) with Jocly. Author: Michel Gutierrez and Jérôme Choain.
- A Western Xiangqi Board. Proposal to play Xiangqi on a `westernized' board. Author: Köksal Karakus.
- Chinese Chess. Play Xiang Qi, the Chinese form of Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Cambaluc Chinese Chess Photos. A commercially produced Chinese Chess set with Staunton pieces. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Handmade Magnetic Chinese Chess Set. Photo's of Xiangqi set made from magnetic chess and checkers sets. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Internationalized Chinese Chess. Photos of a commercial Staunton set for playing Xiangqi, Janggi, and Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho and John Davis.
- Magnetic Xiangqi set. Photo's of a magnetic Chinese chess set. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Xiangqi. Photos of a Chinese Chess set made from poker chips and posterboard tiles. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Xiangqi set. Photos of a figurine Xiangqi set. Author: Jean-Luc Muraro.
- Xiangqi set: photo's. Photo's of a Xiangqi set, made in China. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Xiangqi. A Xiangqi problem. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Xiangqi problem. A complicated Xiangqi problem. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: C. K. Lai.
- HiddenLynx. A beautiful, user-friendly, Windows program for Chinese Chess. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Mikko Oksalahti.
- Qianhong. Chinese Chess for Windows. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Jeremy Craner.
- Uncle Wang Chinese Chess . Link to website of commercial program that plays Xiangqi.
- XieXie . Xiangqi Computer Program XieXieMaster 1.0.10 released! and Eugenio Castillo.
- Chinese Chess. Information on book on Xiangqi. Author: H. T. Lau.
- Chinese Chess Cyber Newsletter. Missing description
- First Syllabus on Xiangqi - Chinese Chess 1. Missing description Author: David Li.
- Xiangqi FAQ. Missing description Author: Stephen Leary.
- Chinese Chess by H. T. Lau. Book on the fundamentals of Chinese Chess. Author: H. T. Lau.
- Chinese Chess for Beginners. Missing description
- Chinese Chess Pack. Contains a detailed play guide and strategic hints and tips for the game. Author: James Palmer.
- First Syllabus on Xiangqi: Chinese Chess 1. Missing description Author: David Li.
- Xiangqi Syllabus on Cannon: Chinese Chess 2. Missing description Author: David Li.
- Club Xiangqi. An online club for playing Xiang Qi.
- German Xiangqi Federation . Includes problem solving contest.
- Go-Figure!. Webshop selling sets of Xiangqi (Chinese chess).
- Simply XiangQi. Correspondence Chinese Chess (Xiangqi) website. By Andy .
- World Xiangqi Federation . Missing description
- Xiangqi for Chess Players . Introduction geared toward western chess players. Author: Douglas Crockford.
- Xiangqi . Western Style. Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'xiangqi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID2 = 'xiangqi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)