- Gyokugi. Extends chevron ranks to analogues of Shogi generals, named after individual jewels. (11x11, Cells: 91)
- Hex Horngi. To hex cells what Mitregi is to square ones and Tunnelshogi to cubic ones. (Cells: 91)
- Hex Shogi. A new family of hexagonal Shogi variants.
- Hex Shogi 41. Hexagonal shogivariant on board with 41 squares. (Cells: 41)
- Hex Shogi 81. A hexagonal Shogi variant on an 81-space board. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Hex Shogi 91. A hexagonal Shogi variant on a 91-space board. (Cells: 91)
- Hexgi. A Wellisch-style hex interpretation of Shogi, with "officers" using selected orthogonals. (Cells: 91)
- Honeycomb goes East. Shogi and Xiang Qi on a Hex-prism board. (16x9, Cells: 144)
- Honeycomb Minishogi. Hex-prism version of 3d Minishogi, with compulsory setup phase. (4x5x4, Cells: 50)
- Horn Rimmed Hex 1: 91 to 127. Start of hex analogue to the Mitred Framing series. (13x13, Cells: 127)
- Horn Rimmed Hex 2: 61 to 91. Continuation of hex analogue to the Mitred Framing series. (11x11, Cells: 91)
- Hourglass Hex Chess. 2 overlapping triangles form a hex board of just over FIDE size. (9x9, Cells: 65)
- Kyoto Shogi and Hex Kyoto Shogi . Small shogi variants. (Link.).
- Tetrahedral Shogi and Tetrahedral Hexgi. Shogi-based 3d variants on an enlargement of the Tetrahedral Chess board. (9x9x9, Cells: 165)
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91. a hexagonal Shogi variant for three players. (Cells: 91)
Total items listed: 15