Item Index Information
Chess with Different Armies is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Each player has a different army.
Chess with Different Armies . Version using Alfaerie graphics.
Author: David Howe. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chess with Different Armies. Betza's classic variant where white and black play with different sets of pieces. (Recognized!) By Ralph Betza.
- Chess with Different Armies. A Ralph Betza personal favorite: Features series of armies with approximately the same strength as the FIDE army. (Recognized!) Author: David Howe and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- A Remarkable Rookies Game. A sample game featuring the Remarkable Rookies vs the Fabulous FIDEs. By Ralph Betza.
- Chess with Different Armies . Massive version of Chess with Different Armies with index page and many experimental armies. Author: Peter S. Hatch. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Chess with Different Armies . Play chess but with different types of armies. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Chess with Different Armies Zillions Saved Game . Download this file to see this game played in the Multivariant Play by E-Mail Tournament. Author: John Lawson and Michael Nelson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'cwda' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'cwda'