Chess with Different Armies Presets for Game Courier
Here are various presets for Ralph Betza's Chess with Different Armies. A couple pick armies at random, and the rest are for specific combinations of armies.
- Chess with Different Armies -- Random
- This preset randomly assigns an army to each player. Both players may sometimes be assigned the same army.
- Chess with Different Armies -- Random and Unequal
- This preset randomly assigns a different army to each player. They are never the same army.
The following presets, created by David Howe, do not enforce any rules.
- Colorbound Clobberers vs. Colorbound Clobberers
- Colorbound Clobberers vs. Fabulous FIDEs
- Colorbound Clobberers vs. Nutty Knights
- Colorbound Clobberers vs. Remarkable Rookies
- Fabulous FIDEs vs. Colorbound Clobberers
- Fabulous FIDEs vs. Nutty Knights
- Fabulous FIDEs vs. Remarkable Rookies
- Nutty Knights vs. Colorbound Clobberers
- Nutty Knights vs. Fabulous FIDEs
- Nutty Knights vs. Nutty Knights
- Nutty Knights vs. Remarkable Rookies
- Remarkable Rookies vs. Colorbound Clobberers
- Remarkable Rookies vs. Fabulous FIDEs
- Remarkable Rookies vs. Nutty Knights
- Remarkable Rookies vs. Remarkable Rookies
Written by Fergus Duniho and David Howe
WWW Page Created: 23 January 2002.