Zillions of Games file for Chess with Different Armies
This is a zip file of a rules file for Zillions of Games and its accompanying graphics. Zillions of Games is a Windows program that will let you play any puzzle or strategy board game you can feed it the rules and graphics for.
Instructions on downloading this Zillions file:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the contents of the .zip file to your Zillions of Games folder
- Be sure to keep the folder structure intact when you extract the files.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chess with Different Armies. Betza's classic variant where white and black play with different sets of pieces. (Recognized!) By Ralph Betza.
- Chess with Different Armies. A Ralph Betza personal favorite: Features series of armies with approximately the same strength as the FIDE army. (Recognized!) Author: David Howe and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- A Remarkable Rookies Game. A sample game featuring the Remarkable Rookies vs the Fabulous FIDEs. By Ralph Betza.
- Chess with Different Armies . Play chess but with different types of armies. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Chess with Different Armies . Massive version of Chess with Different Armies with index page and many experimental armies. Author: Peter S. Hatch. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Chess with Different Armies Zillions Saved Game . Download this file to see this game played in the Multivariant Play by E-Mail Tournament. Author: John Lawson and Michael Nelson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'cwda' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)