Item Index Information
Minishogi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Minishogi, one of the smallest variants of Shogi known, was suggested by Köksal Karakus as a recognized chess variant. He writes: "I want to tell you that Minishogi should be one of those variants that are recognized. Because it is a small but very playable variant. Although Shogi still stands very complex, minishogi is simple to learn, has basic rules, but still has something to fight with your opponent."
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Min.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Mini-Shogi. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Minishogi. A Minishogi association has existed, and may still exist, in Osaka. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Armin Liebhart. Inventor: Shigenobu Kusumo.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Minishogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Minishogi'