The Board: Small Tag
This tag has not been described.
- 52Chess. A piece may teleport to the square corresponding to a drawn card.
- Ascension. 6x6 board with two Kings that promote to royal Queens.
- College Mess. Smess variant played using a Smess board & set. (7x8, Cells: 56)
- Heaven. Pieces trying to reach a goalfield can only move if in reach of a friendly piece. (Cells: 39)
- Hole Chess. Variant on a board of 44 squares with two holes that pieces can be dragged into. (7x10, Cells: 44)
- Los Alamos variant. Chess on a 6 by 6 board from the early days of computing. (6x6, Cells: 36) (Recognized!)
- Minishogi. On a 5 by 5 board. (5x5, Cells: 25) (Recognized!)
- More10. Chessvariant on a board with 10 squares. (2x5, Cells: 10)
- Philosophers Chess. Chess variant on two small boards with usual and `philosophical' pieces. (6x6, Cells: 40)
- PiRaTeKnIcS. Pirates on ships fight each other in 44-squares chess variant. (6x8, Cells: 44)
- Pocket Polypiece Chess 43. Game with off-board pocket where all pieces of a type change when one piece of a type is moved normally. (7x6, Cells: 43)
- Pompeii Chess. Variant on board with 25 squares. (7x7, Cells: 25)
- Sankaku Shogi. Small Shogi variant played on a board of 44 triangles with no drops and a teleporting Emperor. (7x8, Cells: 44)
- Smess. British name of Smess, a Parker Brothers game in which arrows on squares determine the directions pieces may move. (7x8, Cells: 56) (Recognized!)
- Board - Parent tag for noting characteristics of the board