Item Index Information
Nearlydouble Hex Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Three or more players, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
Nearlydouble Hex Chess. Applying the Nearlydouble principle to Wellisch and McCooey Chess. (15x15, Cells: 169)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 15 row(s), 15 column(s), 169 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ne.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Nea.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'nearlydoublehe'