- 125 Percent Shogi and 125 Percent Xiang Qi. 4-player versions of Oriental variants on cross-shaped boards. (15x15, Cells: 125) By Charles Gilman.
- Beyond Omega. Large abstract variant with radial and oblique pieces requiring rotation. (15x15, Cells: 225) By Charles Gilman.
- Dai Shogi. Shogi variant on 15 by 15 board. (Link.).
- Dai Shogi. Large armies including a multi-capturing Lion battle each other on a big board. (15x15, Cells: 225) Author: H. G. Muller.
- Dai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Dai Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Dragon. Missing description (9x15, Cells: 135) By Glenn Nicholls.
- Four Player Shogi. Variant of Shogi for four players. (15x15, Cells: 189)
- Fragnurasian Qi. A two-River variant with the whole of two identical Wildeurasian Qi sets minus the second King. (13x15, Cells: 195) By Charles Gilman.
- Nearlydouble Hex Chess. Applying the Nearlydouble principle to Wellisch and McCooey Chess. (15x15, Cells: 169) By Charles Gilman.
- Nested Chess. A variant hiding another on its diagonals. (15x15, Cells: 141) By Charles Gilman.
- Tengu Dai Shogi. Turbo version of Dai Shogi, with some Dai Dai Shogi pieces. By H. G. Muller.
- Thud. Link to variant invented by Trevor Truran in association with Terry Pratchett. (15x15, Cells: 164) Author: Charles Gilman. Inventor: Trevor Truran.
- Triple Crown. A three-halves variant making use of the cross-centre step. (15x15, Cells: 150) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 14