Starts with the letter 'Nea'
- Near Chess. This is a variant of Skirmish Chess designed to be friendlier to newbies. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Near Chess Preset. This is the preset for Near Chess. By Rich Hutnik.
- Near vs Normal Chess. This version pits pieces of Near Chess vs those of normal chess (FIDE). (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Nearly Anywhere Chess. Pieces teleport anywhere without capturing or checking. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Edward Jackman.
- Nearly Colorboundmost Chess . Game where all pieces except the Pawns are entirely colorbound, and interactions between colors are weak. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Nearlydouble Chess. A 2d variant with the whole of two identical sets minus the second King. (11x11, Cells: 121) By Charles Gilman.
- Nearlydouble Hex Chess. Applying the Nearlydouble principle to Wellisch and McCooey Chess. (15x15, Cells: 169) By Charles Gilman.
- Nearlydouble Wildebeest. A variant with the whole of two identical Wildebeest sets minus the second King. (15x14, Cells: 210) By Charles Gilman.
- Nearlytriple Raumschach. The logical extension of the Nearlydouble principle to Raumschach. (7x7x7, Cells: 343) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 9