Item Index Information
Leapers chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Leapers chess. a game with many leapers. (8x6, Cells: 44)
By Andy Maxson.
The board used for this game has 6 row(s), 8 column(s), 44 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Le.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lea.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Leapers Chess. Decimal variant with additional leaping abilities for each of the pieces. By Larry L. Smith.
- Leapers Chess. Played upon a 10x10 field with all the pieces having leaping capability. By Larry L. Smith.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'leaperschess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'leaperschess'