Item Index Information
Froghouse is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players.
Froghouse. Like Bughouse except each team has a Black, White, and Green. Green goes "in between", namely after white but before black. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Jordan Lampe.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 6 player game, with 3 players per team.
Invented in the year 2015. [2014-2016]. [2010-2020].
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fro.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Bughouse' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
- Bughouse. 4 player variant where pieces taken from your opponent are given to your partner. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Bughouse Links. Comprehensive list of Bughouse resources.
- Bughouse.net. Extensive website with information on Bughouse.
- Bughouse Chess. Two boards. Units captured move to opposite board. Popular variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- NetBlitz Chess Program. Plays bughouse. Author: Sébastien Lachance and Yannick Létourneau.
- Bughouse Chess. 4 player variant where pieces taken from your opponent are given to your partner. Author: Karl Scherer.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'froghouse'