Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `YearInvented` = '2015' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 3d Magna Carta Chess. Adding Barons and Dukes to Magna Carta Chess to commemorate 8th centenary of Magna Carta. (2x(5x8), Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
- Carrera Drop Chess. Game with extra cannons. By Namik Zade.
- Cashew Shogi. Many pieces must promote on capture, and some can multi-capture. (13x13, Cells: 169) By H. G. Muller.
- Chess 1010. Game played with 40 pieces. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Kevin Pacey.
- Chess 99. Game with 9 pawns and a paladin. The objective is to capture the opponent's king. Many rules altered. By Claude Lapointe.
- Critters: Chesimals III. Chesimals redesigned. By Joe Joyce.
- Denver Chess Club Chigorin Chess Tournament. I'm sponsoring my first local chess variants tournament. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Diagram Designer. Lets you display diagrams without uploading any graphics. By Fergus Duniho.
- Entangled chess. Game inspired by the physical phenomenon of quantum entanglement. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Theodoros Papadopoulos.
- Froghouse. Like Bughouse except each team has a Black, White, and Green. Green goes "in between", namely after white but before black. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jordan Lampe.
- Grand Tamerlane. John Davis invented this variation of Mideast Chess. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: John Davis.
- Grand Tamerlane Chess. Variation of Mideast Chess by John Davis. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: John Davis.
- Heroes Hex Chess version 2. Hexagonal Chess with new movement rules on a "standard" 91 hex board. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess version 2. Updated version of Heroes Hexagonal Chess in 91 hexes. (Cells: 91) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Hourglass Honeycomb Chess. 2 overlapping triangular prisms form a hex-prism board maximising the King's choice of Castling. (7x(7x7), Cells: 280) By Charles Gilman.
- Infima. Missing description By Johnny Luken.
- Interactive diagrams. Diagrams that interactively show piece moves. By H. G. Muller.
- Latrunculi XXI. A 21st century variant on an ancient Chess-like game of the Roman empire. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Jose Carrillo.
- Macadamia Shogi. Pieces promote on capture to multi-capturing monsters. (13x13, Cells: 169) By H. G. Muller.
- Meirav. Pieces are buried before they are captured, buried pieces may capture other buried pieces. (2x(8x8), Cells: 128) By כהן דותן.
- Millinn3um (M3) Chess. varied opening positions for each player, two sets standard pieces per player, symmetrical piece drops, two kings each. By Michael Williams.
- Musketeer Chess. A game that adds extra pieces to Chess, playable online with Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Zied Haddad.
- Neoclassical Chess. The opening moves are selected through a random ballot. By Gabriel F. Bobadilla.
- Nutty Shogi. Pieces jump over many others, and a Fire Demon burns neighbors. (13x13, Cells: 169) By H. G. Muller.
- Nutty Shogi. Smaller version of Tenjiku Shogi on a 13x13 board. Author: Adam DeWitt. Inventor: H. G. Muller.
- ObstructionChess. A new chess variant designed to challenge old strategies and improve your chess play with logical and organic obstructions. (8x8, Cells: 64) By martin rinab.
- PentaPlay. Chess on a board of regular Pentagons. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Petteia XXI. A 21st century variant on an ancient Draughts-like game of the Roman empire. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jose Carrillo.
- Quarterboard. Small variant with no pawns and piece drops, inspired by Chess and Shogi. By Milan Zeiske.
- Sac Chess. Play classical chess along with classical compound pieces: amazons, chancellors, archbishops... Author: Carlos Cetina. Inventor: Kevin Pacey.
- Solitaire dice chess. Solitaire dice chess (concept works with variants & board games of skill too). (8x8, Cells: 64) By Kevin Pacey.
- Tiraspol chess. Variant in which pieces capture as the piece whose starting file they're in. By Max K..
- Trade Chess. Captured pieces can be dropped, with restrictions. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Brady .
- VERO Chess. Standard chess with a twist. By RICHARD BIELE.
- Werewolf Chess. An nearly invincible, but bribable Werewolf replaces the Queen. (8x8, Cells: 64) By H. G. Muller.
- Wizard of Oz Decimal Chess. Based on 1900 book 'Wizard of Oz' and 1939 film. (10x10, Cells: 100) By George William Duke.
- Wizard of Oz Octal Chess. Based on Baum book and 1939 film. (8x8, Cells: 64) By George William Duke.
- Wizard of Oz Septimal Chess. 7x7 square board with 3-space Road. (7x7, Cells: 49) By George William Duke.