Item Index Information
Colossus is a game information page. It is categorized as: Large board.
Colossus. Large-board chess with standard pieces and double the number of bishops, rooks and knights. (10x10, Cells: 100)
By Charles Daniel.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2010. [2009-2011]. [2005-2015].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Co.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Col.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Colossus. 10x10 chess with 4 Rooks, 4 Knights, 4 Bishops, 10 Pawns, 1 Queen and 1 King! Author: Charles Daniel and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Charles Daniel.
- Colossus . With twice the number of Rooks, Bishops and Knights. Also includes 5 new variants with exotic pieces. By Charles Daniel.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'colossus' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'colossus'