Starts with the letter 'Col'
- Cold War Chess. A long and very challanging game against all odds. By Kutasi Márton.
- College Mess. Smess variant played using a Smess board & set. (7x8, Cells: 56) By Kevin Pacey.
- Color Chess. Chess variant on board with 39 squares with five different colors. (6x6, Cells: 36) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Maarten Bodlaender.
- Color Chess. Freeware program playing variant on 36 colored squares. By Maarten Bodlaender.
- Color Chess. Four player chess variant on 11 by 11 board. (In Hungarian). By Sándor Nagy.
- Color Square Shogi. Shogi with color squares you place at beginning of game. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Colorbound. Missing description By Ed Friedlander.
- The Colorbound Clobberers. A team for Chess with Different Armies with many colorbound pieces. By Ralph Betza.
- Colorboundmost and Nearly Colorboundmost Chess. Games with all pieces either completely or almost completely colorbound. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Colossus. Large-board chess with standard pieces and double the number of bishops, rooks and knights. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Daniel.
- Colossus. 10x10 chess with 4 Rooks, 4 Knights, 4 Bishops, 10 Pawns, 1 Queen and 1 King! Author: Charles Daniel and Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Charles Daniel.
- Colossus . With twice the number of Rooks, Bishops and Knights. Also includes 5 new variants with exotic pieces. By Charles Daniel.
- Colour Chess. Pieces paint the squares they leave, allowing other pieces to move as them. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Smith.
- Colour Chess and Lure. Chess Variant where the board is different every time you play, and you can control what pieces your opponent can move next. By Chad W Smith.
- Columbia Cannon. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Columbiad Chess.. Introducing the Columbiad, combining a cannon and a Cannonrider, on an H-board (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Total items listed: 16