Item Index Information
Lag Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Hidden information, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Lag Chess. The last move made by your opponent is not known to you. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters La.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lag.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.