Item Index Information
Interchange Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with moving your opponents pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions.
Interchange Chess. Get as many of your own pieces to their destination squares on the other side of the board as possible. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: David Howe. Inventor: Alexandre Muñiz and David Howe.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter I.
- Browse items that also start with the letters In.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Int.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.