Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'2d',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-MovingOpponent',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Winning',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- All-round King. Things you must do with the king changes during the game: normal king transfors into ani-king and others. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Arimaa. Board game playable with standard chess set, hard for computers. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Omar Syed and Aamir Syed.
- Backwards Stalemate Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Kipling Lewis.
- Interchange Chess. Get as many of your own pieces to their destination squares on the other side of the board as possible. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: David Howe. Inventor: Alexandre Muñiz and David Howe.
- Mesmer Chess. Each player has a Mesmerist piece that can move opposing pieces it attacks. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Dan Troyka.
- Monochrome Chess . All pieces are the same color. Players move pieces on their side of the board. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Andrew Looney.
- Retro Chess. A chess game progresses backwards from an empty board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Mike Smolowitz.
- Suction Chess. Pieces swap places instead of being removed from the board, resulting in very different strategy. By Nathaniel Virgo.
- Train Wreck Chess. Move your piece, then one of your opponent's, but only forward. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.