Item Index Information
Heian-Dai Shogi - Early Great Shogi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Heian-Dai Shogi - Early Great Shogi. Early Great Shogi. (13x13, Cells: 169)
- Browse items that also start with the letter H.
- Browse items that also start with the letters He.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Hei.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'shogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
- Shogi: Cut-Out Symbolic Shogi Pieces. Make your own Shogi set. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Heian Shogi. or Early Shogi. A predecessor of Shogi. (9x8, Cells: 72)
- Japanese Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Fergus Duniho.
- Kokusai Sannin Shogi. Three-handed Shogi variant. (Cells: 127) and George F. Hodges. Inventor: Tanigasaki Jisuke.
- Shogi. Japans schaak (Dutch Language) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and John William Brown.
- Shogi for Chess Players . Introduction to Shogi geared for western chess players. Author: Douglas Crockford.
- Yonin Shogi. 4-handed Shogi variant. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Jared B. McComb. Inventor: Ota Mitsuyasu.
- 將棋(日本). 日本的將棋類遊戲 (Chinese Language) Author: Ri S. Huang.
- Diagrammatic Shogi Pieces. Icons of shogi pieces in diagram style. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- EurasiaChess Shogi Graphics. Graphics of shogi pieces mixing European chess symbols & Japanese Kanji. By Emmanuel Baud.
- Motif Shogi Pieces. Motif style Shogi pieces made from photos of wood. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Shogi Pieces. Graphics of shogi pieces and symbols. Author: David Howe.
- Western Shogi Pieces. Icons of shogi pieces in western style. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Shogi Deutschland e. V. . Missing description
- The Shogi Foundation . Organization selling books on Shogi and a portable shogi set.
- 81Dojo. The International Shogi Server. By Fergus Duniho.
- Shogi. Play the Japanese form of Chess, in which captured pieces can be dropped back as your own. (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Homemade Symbolic Shogi Pieces. Photos of pieces made from computer printed stickers on foam board. By Fergus Duniho.
- Shogi Photo. Photo of crafted Shogi set. Author: Victor Vermette.
- Shogi set. Photo's of shogi (Japanese chess) set. Author: Jean-Luc Muraro.
- Shogi set. Photographs of a Shogi set. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- BCMShogi. A versatile and customizable Shogi program. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Bernard C. Maerz.
- Shocky. A program that plays Shogi. Author: Pauli Misikangas.
- Shogi Programs. Links to different programs that play Shogi. Author: Moshe Rapaport.
- Shogi Software. Shogi Software. Author: Terrance Davis.
- The Art of Shogi. Information on book on Shogi. Author: Tony Hosking.
- How to Play Shogi. A book on Japanese chess, Shogi.
- Rules for historic Shogi variants. Missing description Author: George F. Hodges.
- Shogi - Japan's Game of Strategy.. Book teaching how to play Shogi. Author: Trevor Leggett.
- Shogi : Japan's Game of Strategy. Missing description Author: Trevor Leggett.
- Shogi for Beginners. Missing description
- Shogi for Beginners. A book on Japanese chess, Shogi.
- Questions and answers: Shogi. Questions and answers about Shogi (Japanese Chess). Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Kasparov's Premiere at Shogi. Chess world champion plays a game of Shogi.
- Elephant Chess Club. Webshop selling internationalized Xiangqi and Shogi sets.
- Shogi Variants Site. Wikipedia dedicated to Shogi Variants. Author: Joseph Peterson.
- Shogi . Westernized version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe and Fergus Duniho.
- Shogi, Mortal Shogi, and Kamikaze Mortal Shogi . Optimized ZRFs for Japanese Chess and some recent variants. Author: Fergus Duniho.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID2 = 'shogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
- Bird Shogi. Tori Shogi, or Bird Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on a 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49) Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
- Taikyoku Shogi. Taikyoku Shogi. Extremely large shogi variant. (36x36, Cells: 1296) Author: Isao Umebayashi and Larry L. Smith.
- Tunnelshogi. 3-D Shogi variant. (4x4x8, Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
- Taikyoku Shogi (Unlimited Chess) Playing Pieces. Missing description Author: Robert Kalin.
- Tenjiku Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Tenjiku Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.