Item Index Information
A Chess Problem with a Chancellor from Samuel Loyd. Chess problem from 19th century.
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters A .
- Browse items that also start with the letters A C.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chancellor Chess. On a 9 by 9 or 9 by 8 board with a piece with combined rook and knight moves. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ben R. Foster.
- Pixelpusher: Chancellor chess. Play Chancellor Chess against a (weak) applet. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ben R. Foster.
- Chancellor Chess. Problems from Chancellor Chess book.
- A Chess Problem with a Chancellor. Mate in two moves. Author: Ralph Betza. Inventor: Mw. L. Ferris.
- A Chess Problem with a Chancellor. Mate in two moves. Winner of tournament. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: John Keeble.
- Chancellor Chess (Book). Missing description Author: Ben R. Foster.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ChancellorChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ChancellorChess'